I have this love/hate relationship with the news media. I love to stay informed, but one must define what “informed” is exactly. Is it informed or overwhelmed? There is a fine line, and my trigeminal neuralgia excels at pointing out the difference. I check different news sites—everything from the BBC, NY Times, CNN, and NHK. By far the most irritating or amusing, depending on your point of view, is CNN.
• How Pilates can help women with MS
• 11 ways to manage spine arthritis
• Solving the riddle of RA
• Tips for a sound sleep with MS
• 8 rheumatoid arthritis exercises
• The 123s of treating afib
• 8 ways to live better with RA