current plan

I had a recent appointment with my functional medicine MD. It’s been 2 years since my first visit (August 15, 2012). I’ve been killing Candida with Thorne SF7222 since January 2014 and Clostridia & Campylobacter with Allimax since mid-April 2014. It’s definitely time to retest and see where we are and how to proceed.

I planned to go in Monday, August 11 for the big blood draw for the NutrEval test, but that was nixed by an uncooperative menstrual cycle. We shall wait until Friday the 15th.

The trick is that you’ve got to be off all supplements for 3 days prior to the NutrEval. Since I stopped taking all my goodies in preparation for the Monday test which is now NOT going to happen, I decided to take my anti-inflammatories (curcumin, Boswellia, fish oil) for several days before I must stop again in preparation for the rescheduled Friday test rather than remain off of everything that helps me for a full week.

The good news is that I am not in pain and still remain symptom free as far as RA. MS is stable. 🙂

The GI Effects Microbial Ecology Profile – Stool won’t be submitted until after September 4 when they add new profiles/specificities to their testing. It’s worth the wait to get the extra expanded information.

I’ll have the NutrEval results before we depart for Japan September 15.

One thought on “current plan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *